Payments 101

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by taylormade Helper

In order to transfer USD from our company bank account to occasional winners, I assumed I would POST to PullFundsTransactions. However no attributes in the documented payload include complete credit/d...

Posted in Payments 101 March 2020
Tags used in this post:
Solved

DMD vs SMS

Unsolved
by deepakfolly Regular Visitor

Hi thereWe have an Acquiring Bank that is DMS(dual messaging system) and the Issuing Bank is SMS(single messaging system).Whose responsibility is it to convert from DMS to SMS ? is it VISA ?Kind regar...

Unsolved
by ntami Helper

Hello membersMe and my team have been waiting for an easier way of allowing Chinese customer to buy our products online using Chinese payment methods...I want to get a glimpse in what the Chinese inbo...

Unsolved
by contistech Regular Visitor

Hi Mate, We are going to integrate Google Pay Push Provisioning in Our Android Application.  Can you please provide the format of the Payload data with example which is going to be put...

Posted in Payments 101 January 2020
Unsolved

Api

Unsolved
by Best Regular Visitor

Hi i need B2B Virtual Account Payment Method that will flow via visa visanet how do i do that and what is required . My company is in Bulgaria...

Posted in Payments 101 December 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.