Re: Not Able to Add New Test Card

Solved! Go to solution
oneglobal
Regular Visitor

Not Able to Add New Test Card

While Adding New Test Card From Sand box getting Issue Check Screen Shots Images,please resolve soonly.

4 REPLIES 4
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @oneglobal

I see that you have posted two inquiries on community forum regarding you are not able to add the test card. I am looking into your inquiry, I will get back to you soon. 

https://community.developer.visa.com/t5/Visa-Developer-Capabilities/I-am-Unable-to-Add-New-Visa-Test...

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
oneglobal
Regular Visitor

Hai Vibhav ,Please did you get any solution for that issue please respond as soon as possible.

oneglobal
Regular Visitor

Hi Vibhav ,thank you for responding ,did you get any solution for that ,please let me know as soon as possible ,its urgent we need to test it and move into production.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @oneglobal

There is some additional information that we need from you about your buisness. Can you please send an email to Developer@visa.com so we can take this forward. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.