Re: Sandbox payments/authorizations Error 400 130 using MLE

Solved! Go to solution
sl007
Regular Visitor

Sandbox payments/authorizations Error 400 130 using MLE

I have tested basic helloworld OK, and have payments/authorizations API working OK from VDCPlayground.

However when I try payments/authorizations API using MLE from a python program I get error below.

I'm using the example python fragments for MLE and they look to be encrypting the message OK.  

Is it possible that support can determine what is wrong with my failed API request ?

Alternatively are there any full python examples over and above the MLE code fragments - showing a full working MLE API request ?

DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://sandbox.api.visa.com:443 "POST /acs/v1/payments/authorizations HTTP/1.1" 400 130

{'Server': 'nginx', 'Date': 'Thu, 10 Sep 2020 08:20:52 GMT', 'Content-Type': 'application/json;charset=UTF-8', 'Content-Length': '130', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'X-SERVED-BY': 'l73c013', 'X-CORRELATION-ID': '1599726052_425_90762159_l73c013_VDP_WS', 'X-APP-STATUS': '400', 'X-Frame-Options': 'SAMEORIGIN', 'X-XSS-Protection': '1; mode=block', 'X-Content-Type-Options': 'nosniff', 'Strict-Transport-Security': 'max-age=2592000;includeSubdomains', 'Cache-Control': 'no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate', 'Pragma': 'no-cache', 'Expires': '-1', 'X-Cnection': 'close'}

b'{"responseStatus":{"status":400,"code":"9125","severity":"ERROR","message":"Expected input credential was not present","info":""}}'

5 REPLIES 5
sl007
Regular Visitor

Solved by including  'keyId': '<theKeyId>' in the headers

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Thank you for sharing that solution! 👏🏽👏🏽🏅

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
sarmasasthi
Helper

Dear s1007,

Could you please share your complete python code for MLE encryption, then pass the encrypted data through the API call and decrypting the response. I'm trying to test MLE in sandbox and it will be really helpful.

Best Regards,

Sasthi

sl007
Regular Visitor

I spoke too soon - initial error was fixed but I subsequently hit further issues. As far as I can see there are no working python demos for payments/authorizations - I've tried for hours but failed to get this working.
If anyone has a working python script I would also like to see it. In my opinion it is a real shortfall in the tools/examples provided.
Many Thanks,
Malcolm
sarmasasthi
Helper

Dear  

Could you please help us with the complete python code. We have got the encryption and decryption python script in the MLE guide section. But integrating that code with the API call code is an issue I'm facing. 

Best Regards,

Sasthi