Re: Offers API without a specific merchant

kiyokaz
Regular Visitor

Offers API without a specific merchant

I just strated looking at the offers API and I have a customer who wants to reward people who shop anywhere in an area. Do you have to specify a specific merchant or can we get notified for every transaction a user makes?

3 REPLIES 3
Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hello,

Apologies for getting back to you with delay. Which API you are intrested to consume from offers? Please provide more details about the usecase such as user journey and how do you wish to provide this service to the merchant. 

Thanks

Sanobar

kiyokaz
Regular Visitor

The visa offers program. We have a number of properties with lots of different tenants and we would like to offer an app for our properties which users can opt in to receive offers through based on their overall spending at our properties. The visa offers program seems to do just this but I need access to it and need to know if I can get notifications for transactions without specific merchant details.

Hello,

The Visa offers documentation is at : https://developer.visa.com/legacy/downloads/VOP_Offer_API_August_2016.pdf

For development and testing, after creating your project in the SandBox dashboard, add the Visa Offers API by clicking on Add APIs.