Use Cases

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

visanet range

Unsolved
by Razzaq213_ New Contributor

Hi i have company business account in Dubai how is possible to connect with visanet any one know

Posted in Use Cases November
Unsolved
by Tan Occasional Visitor

Dear Visa support department, Let me ask: does the offer promotion support Vietnam? If there is support, is there any way to change the offer content language to Vietnamese? Currently, when getting of...

Posted in Use Cases October
Unsolved
by Danielmahyar Regular Visitor

Dear Visa Support, I hope this message finds you well. I am working on a project enabling fund transfers between customers within our application. As part of this initiative, we are interested in...

Posted in Use Cases September
Solved
by salah Helper

Hello.before we start to invest our time to build products use Visa API please tell me is visa direct API  available in Libya and Saudi Arabia!! if so can it be implemented in local currency ? ,...

Posted in Use Cases August
Solved

help

Unsolved

Hello, I am trying an API, this is Create Multi Reverse Funds Transaction and I am trying to use the code that they offer but I am having problems because when I run it with node js it gives me an err...

Posted in Use Cases September
Unsolved