Re: VBDS API

Solved! Go to solution
beckerp
Regular Visitor

VBDS API

Hello!

I'm using the VBDS API and I have the next questions:

- I'm Calling the trxndata Api, there is parameters for startDate and endDate, What date use for filter? PostingDate? I receive data that the postingDate is outside the filter.

- I call starterdata Api then trxndata Api, I receive transactions that have an account number but I don't receive any card account with that number or I receive card account but there is not a card holder with same cardholderid as the card account, this is because is testing data?

- The period date of transaction Api is a code number. How can I get the start and end date for that period?

Best!

3 REPLIES 3
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @beckerp

I am working on your request and will get back to you soon. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @beckerp,

Please see my comments in line below.

- I'm Calling the trxndata Api, there is parameters for startDate and endDate, What date use for filter? PostingDate? I receive data that the postingDate is outside the filter.

[Vaibhav] : For filtering , we use ‘posting date’. We have setup NEW “Test Data” for April 2019 month, these transaction data should reflect the posting date relevant to April dates in Sandbox & CERT.

- I call starterdata Api then trxndata Api, I receive transactions that have an account number but I don't receive any card account with that number or I receive card account but there is not a card holder with same cardholderid as the card account, this is because is testing data?

[Vaibhav] : Transaction Data and Starter Data : what we have currently in Sandbox are test data (random and dummy account numbers) not interlinked. We will populate new set of Starter Data by next week -> Mapping it to transaction data related to April 2019.

- The period date of transaction Api is a code number. How can I get the start and end date for that period?

[Vaibhav] : We are enhancing the Starter Data to accommodate “BILLING PERIOD”. In the current implementation, the starter data gives out  { Card Holder , Card Account, Company and  Department/Hiernode  } details. In addition to this, we will be supporting Billing Period details which includes Start and End Date of the Billing Period.

Note : Code Number from Trxn Data can be your reference to fetch the Billing Period details from Starter Data.

Planned Release Date in VDP for Enhancements : May mid in Sandbox & Cert  env ,  June mid PROD LIVE.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
beckerp
Regular Visitor

Great! Thank you very much for the answers!