Re: Visa Token Services and android HCE

romanm
Regular Visitor

Visa Token Services and android HCE

Hi. I have a question. I see in different places that tokens aquired through VTS can be used in mobile NFC payments. Do you provide SDK for implementing Android applications which uses Android Host Card Emulation to make mobile payments? We have already implemented solution which uses tokeinization and Android HCE to make mobile payments using MasterCard SDK, and we would like to implement same for Visa cards. Can you provide Mobile Payment SDK to us, if its possible?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
romanm
Regular Visitor

Okay. Seems i found answer on your site. Under Coming Soon section.

"Coming Soon

APIs that enable provisioning and use of tokens for HCE-based contactless (NFC) payments and for in-app purchases using tokens provisioned to a mobile device."

Thats seems what we are looking for. Can you provide some dates when it will be available? Or can we get early alpha or beta access, we would like to start right the way if possible?

Thanks.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi there,

Yes we will release this feature in 2017, no date has been determined yet. We will keep you posted!

Thank you,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
VilleH
Regular Visitor

Figured I would revive this thread. What's the current status on this?

Santa

Am also looking for a solution that will be emv compliant? Has the sdk been released?