Where to find the complete list of request codes

gortizba
Regular Visitor

Where to find the complete list of request codes

API reference has links to request & response codes but that info is incomplete.

For example VMORC uses a country key for the redemption_country, the request &response codes only has a small list of country keys and there's no indication where to get the complete list.

And in the case of language parameter there´s no link to any list so it's not possible to know what values are to be used.

Documentation should have complete references and a correct link to the info.

3 REPLIES 3
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Where to find the complete list of request codes

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback on the request and response codes for VMORC. I am working back with the team to update the same. I will share the list once I have it.

Thank you !

Jai

gortizba
Regular Visitor

Hi Jai

Is there any other place where I cand find the information? (visa on line for example)

jvenkata
Community Moderator

HI,

You can look into the reference data API for the list of available codes. You will only get the reference data applicable to available offers , so it might appear incomplete – for production you will get a more rounded response based on the offers access they are granted.

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vmorc/reference#vmorc__reference_data_api__v1__retrieve_data...

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Jai