Re: Visa CyberSource API returns 403 error with 9611 code in the response!

Solved! Go to solution
kapser
Regular Visitor

Visa CyberSource API returns 403 error with 9611 code in the response!

Hi Team,

I have registered a app and tried to run the test cases from the sample code in the sandbox mode.

There is only 1 test case that verifies the card details and is expected to return 201 as response code.

However, I am seeing 403 error and 9611 code in the response. 

2016-09-26 11:31:39 INFO  VisaAPIClient:189 - ResponseBody: {
  "responseStatus" : {
    "code" : "9611",
    "severity" : "ERROR",
    "info" : "",
    "status" : 403,
    "message" : "Authorization Failed for the URL."
  }
}
java.lang.AssertionError: expected [201] but found [403]

I have crossed checked everything, I don't see anything wrong in the sample code.

Could you please tell me what does 9611 code refers to ? Please let me what needs to be fixed inorder to fix the issue.

Let me know if you need any additional details.

Thanks

Kapser

6 REPLIES 6
kapser
Regular Visitor

Hi Team,

I have sent the SOAP UI RAW request / response in email to visadeveloper@visa.com and developer@visa.com. 

It would be great if some one could respond to that. 

I hope in the ideal scenario, If I register an app and then dowload the sample app, the test cases from the sample app (the Cybersource API test case in my case) should pass without any problem. However, this is not happening! 

The testcase is failing and I am getting 403 error with 9611 as code in the repsonse.

Error Code 9611 doesn't have any specific description to know the cause of the failure!

Please help on the issue. (I have attached the RAW request/response and the hmac-digest as well). Please cross-check and let me know what is going wrong!

Thanks

kapser
Regular Visitor

The problem was with the account.   It looks like it is not active from the background. My account was not activated properly and so didn't even receive merchant registration confirmation email as well.   Can someone delete my account from backend ?  I would like to re-create with same e-mail address.  
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Kapser,

Yes - I can do so and will email you once it's deleted. 

Thank you,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Kapser,

I want to confirm - you are referring to a Visa Checkout merchant account?

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
kapser
Regular Visitor

Hi Ricardo,

No, I was referring to the e-mail that we receive with subject "Merchant Registration Confirmation".

I don't see any reference to Visa checkout in the e-mail. (which I have received with other registered e-mail post account activatation).

The e-mail "Merchant Registration Confirmation" asks us to create the following two accounts within 24 hours of receipt of this email, before the links expire.

• Account AdminAn Account Admin account is the master Account for a specific Merchant ID.
  • Merchant Admin - A Merchant Admin account is an account that enables the user to lookup transactions, perform Virtual Terminal transactions, and view reports, for a specific Merchant ID.

I didn't get e-mail for "Merchant Registration Confirmation" post activating the account. So, I think this caused errorcode 9611.

@Ricardo: Please confirm if have deleted the account with email (kapse.naresh@gmail.com) OR If you can re-send "Merchant Registration Confirmation" then I will create "Account Admin" and "Merchat Admin" accounts and will run testcases.

Thanks

Kapser

Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hello,

Appreciate your patience. we have reviewed your account  and reached to the following conclusions:

• Your account was successfully created on Visa Developers Portal https://developer.visa.com/
  • You have received  confirmation email on 09/29/2016 and was successfully confirmed to use our APIs in sandbox
  • You have created a Test APP and have used CyberSource APIs.
  • You are getting 403 error for x-pay token, which can be fix by generating credentials properly. Our get started guide and this YouTube video will help you to resolve this issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ7zlDA89xE

Currently, we can not delete any account created on Visa Developers Portal. Pleaes use your exsisting account and let us know if issue persist.

Thanks

Sanobar