Visa Developer Community

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Add a card through SamsungPay SDK

I need to add a card using SamsungPay SDK (Pass-through model). However, the card payload must be encrypted according to the Visa Payment Details manual.  Therefore, I would like to know which API should be used and where should I obtain the SHARED SECRET and APIKEY for encryption.

7 REPLIES
Community Scholar

Re: Add a card through SamsungPay SDK

Hi @fontiana12,

Are you interested in using Visa Token Service?

Visa Token Service

API Overview - https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vts

Thanks,
Diana

hi,

you may try this,

User selects Samsung Pay as the payment method at checkout in the merchant's website and the Samsung Pay app requests partner verification from the Samsung Pay Online Payment Server.

Encrypted payment information and the Partner ID are passed to the Samsung-PG Interface Server.

Samsung-PG Interface Server sends a transaction authorization request to the PG on behalf of the Merchant; PG authenticates the Partner ID before generating a transaction Reference ID.

Samsung-PG Interface Server returns the payment token to the PG (i.e., the gateway token it received from the Samsung Pay app in Step 2).

PG continues payment processing with the acquirer and payment network.

The result (approved/declined) is returned to the merchant website on the device for display to the user.

In this mode, Samsung Pay makes a call to your PG on your behalf and returns a chargeable gateway token.

thanks regards,

tom

facetime for pc

Hi,

Yes, 

I am interested in using Visa Token Service. Please Best Visa Token provide.

Regard

Group D Result

Thanks

Community Scholar

Hi @jaykr,

Please submit your VTS access request to developer@visa.com and someone will reach out to you soon!

Thanks,
Diana

Ste

This is a great way to add a card to Samsung Pay.

I really love the concept of Samsung pay along with may more features.

Really Great to One among the Users.

Regards,

Steven.

Run 3 Unblocked at School.

Very very nice article.....are u paying money for premium apps, then download tutuapp for free to get unlimited freatures. For that visit: tutuapp install

Very very nice article.....are u paying money for premium apps, then download tutuapp for free to get unlimited freatures. For that visit: tutuapp install