Re: Sandbox to production

jdobe
Helper

I received email from VISA support requesting an updated Go-Live date. My initial target on the onboarding form was only 7 days from the request date. I wonder if having a lapsed date affects the visibility of our Go-Live request.

I will continue to update this thread to share anything learned

jdobe
Helper

Keeping the thread updated, I received another response that included the VDP Business Operations Team along with my internal App ID. It restates that there is no set timeline but hopefully keeps the communication open.

Hoping to give the forum a clearer picture on what to expect with self-service development. Direct VISA api access will always be superior to any 3rd party service.
jdobe
Helper

2-Nov update: 

I received follow up from VISA support two weeks ago. It seems that even though my company has a VISA BID, they still insist we go through our acquirer to get approval for production access. I have sent our documentation to the acquirer and now we wait for their engagement. Unfortunately, this adds another layer to the communication chain, but I remain hopeful that we'll eventually get production access.