MLE - create decrypt - no key found

Solved! Go to solution
ZyeiCi
Regular Visitor

MLE - create decrypt - no key found

Hi,

I am trying to follow the example but I get the following message, I hope you can help me understand what I am doing wrong 

Encrypted Response: {"encData":"eyJjdHkiOiJhcHBsaWNhdGlvblwvanNvbjtjaGFyc2V0PVVURi04IiwiZW5jIjoiQTEyOEdDTSIsImlhdCI6MTY3OTQ5ODA2MjA0NywiYWxnIjoiUlNBLU9BRVAtMjU2In0.l_l7YqN_C2u2MPbgu9HOcnj70EUp7Sj63smvrxZTzBn_zdk4EFnFCCkofe2mZ-C8L3pI7eEWDmpG3FCbdh8GNpBTP-hSKUnJ1qgbqOMrxaX3yVyVMlkZB-RbwBim3rkiYM3qZ1SmXGgNBtxoAT_HlQrfmxi9K4fqWVtnf9JKfgswHxB1VTFVTwkXZ-2AnlPGzEtBXXA_lRKTOdEyji2xQPyKUsL9DRObWWDZZDwdjTHL0xMtjd0ZzmzDMmyaQLqPiqQJlxL_VW4cLW6Hmq7EuhPOmZGVxoy5Fk9TA2wn7aZDzMcApDonSVJvEIRYLnGcjr-0qvP--3nx1N8eeJewdg.wOWX6om-XgjoCK0b.Bv2klN1x-c9siBXHsaudPfI6XJgq0JpGyrQnxo1oZXCb-PnNW0tOofySTfLAUsK0dH471H-Jhs7ebtVaWiTvnm1hA1jPyvmYdvkDtolam_enqmCbEzO3RY5ll5ipnFbGLgOTkn_0aAqVbXLbhxxd0Qdw3K-n-WX6xLISwLC_coi7kbTd8k4PxUedPNN7EQeLngJxEm0MO8s.tBVnqVUJ4ASJA6QQeFUdFQ"}
/Volumes/VISA/Nodejs/mle/node_modules/node-jose/lib/jwe/decrypt.js:176
              reject(new Error("no key found"));
                     ^

Error: no key found
    at processKey (/Volumes/VISA/Nodejs/mle/node_modules/node-jose/lib/jwe/decrypt.js:176:22)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
cathy2981
Community Moderator

Re: MLE - create decrypt - no key found

Thank you for reaching out, @ZyeiCi   An agent is looking into this and will get back to you soon. If any community members know a solution, please feel free to share it here. -Cathy

ZyeiCi
Regular Visitor

Re: MLE - create decrypt - no key found

Hi,

In case it helps anyone, I managed to identify the problem, the error was an incorrect certificate.

Thanks.