Mutual SSL VisaNet Testing on Postman and VDC Playground

Solved! Go to solution
tonloctransport
Regular Visitor

Mutual SSL VisaNet Testing on Postman and VDC Playground

Hello, I am new to the visa developer center and I am trying to test my VisaNet API on postman and vdc playground. In both cases I get "error: 400",  which states that the "clientId is missing". I am unsure of where and how to include the clientId on either postman or vdc playground. Can anyone please help?

Screenshot 2023-10-01 143449.pngScreenshot 2023-10-01 143609.png

5 REPLIES 5
cathy2981
Community Moderator

Re: Mutual SSL VisaNet Testing on Postman and VDC Playground

Thank you for reaching out, @tonloctransport! An agent is looking for a solution for you and will get back with you shortly! If any community members know a solution, please feel free to respond in this thread.

tonloctransport
Regular Visitor

I was able to figure out how to fix this problem on postman. I will attach a screenshot where it belongs. After inputting this into the params section, I successfully got a response.Screenshot 2023-10-01 174140.png

Suvin
Dabbler

How to get clientid ?
tonloctransport
Regular Visitor

I used the clientId from the test data tab on my project. I only used this clientId for testing purposes.

jenn_kh
Community Moderator

Hi @tonloctransport, Thank you for updating the community! We're glad to hear it's working for you now. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.