What is the advantage of adding visa checkout in samsung pay? Do they count as samsung purchase if you pay with visa checkout on your phone?
I already have visa checkout but i don't understand why i should add it to samsung pay.
Here are a few of the benefits available by adding Visa Checkout to Samsung Pay, available November 1.
- In the U.S., Samsung Pay users who link their Samsung Pay account with a Visa Checkout account will be able to submit secure payments to over 350,000 merchants internationally who've added Visa Checkout to their eCommerce stores.
- Visa Checkout's Tokenization of the consumer's Visa-, MasterCard-, American Express- and Discover-branded cards adds an additional level of security to online purchases. Card numbers and other cardholder information is never made available for exploitation.
- Fingerprint authentication from Samsung expands to the hundreds of thousands of Visa Checkout merchants around the world. The co-branded Visa Checkout and Samsung Pay button removes the need to enter a username and password.
- Samsung Pay Rewards - Visa Checkout Offer: https://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/rewards-visa-checkout/
- Due to the open platform, integrating Samsung Pay is simple for Visa Checkout merchants thus providing their online stores with an additional payment method for increasing conversions.
For more information about Visa Checkout and Samsung Pay, please go to: