Make payments to different merchants in a single Customer Authentication (Multi Prod in same Sell)

kattikpo
Regular Visitor

Make payments to different merchants in a single Customer Authentication (Multi Prod in same Sell)

I really need assistance asap from you side to understand and give recommendation about the way we can add new forms of payment into our portals, and  others Partner Portals we have.

FoP: Visa Checkout, MasterPass, Google Pay, Apple Pay and PayPal

The problem I’m running through is that due to  our business model,  multiple products sold in the same shopping basket from our portals but are paid to  different merchants:

Example -  the Product A to  merchant A1, the Product B to  the merchant B1and the Product C to  the Merchant C1.

In the top of all the Merchant A1, B1 and C1 have different PSP (Moneris, FirstData, Ingenico, ...)

To have a frictionless for the customer can get him authenticate only one time and the same as we do today, send the Wallet info to each all Marchants or their PSP to process their portion of payment?

Can call me we can talk about live,  send me documentations?

I will be very grateful to you.

Looking forward to a quick follow-up from you, please accept my greetings

kattikpo

2 REPLIES 2
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Make payments to different merchants in a single Customer Authentication (Multi Prod in same Sel

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are looking into it and will keep you posted shortly.

Thanks,

Jai

jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Make payments to different merchants in a single Customer Authentication (Multi Prod in same Sel

Hi,

Specifically, we can only provide information about Visa Checkout in this response.

Visa Checkout is a digital payment service designed to simplify the checkout experience using a secure, single sign-on across channels and devices using a customer's preferred payment method.  When you add the Visa Checkout button to your site, your customers can check out with a user name and password.

Please note, Visa Checkout works with your existing payment ecosystem and does not act as a Payment Gateway, Payment Processor, or Merchant Service Provider. Visa Checkout is not involved in the processing of transactions or funding of Merchant bank accounts.

While it is not possible to use Visa Checkout without also having a functional, integrated payment gateway established through a Merchant Service Provider, it is also not possible to submit separate payments to different merchants within the same transaction. The requested functionality revolves around sending PAN information through multiple processors and (potentially) multiple parties. This is contrary to Visa Checkout's primary functionality.

Thanks,

Jai