Visa Transaction Control API

Abhay
Regular Visitor

Visa Transaction Control API

Hello,

We are an independent business building an value-added-services application to read and manage transactions of customers registered on our app with their Cards. At the moment we are not affiliated with an issuer of cards (banks).

I am referring to https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vctc/docs Please can you help us answer;

1. Is usage of Transaction Control API correct for this application?
2. As a 'small business' do we need authorization(or sponsorship) from the issuer (banks) to implement Customer Enrollment Flow and Visa On-Behalf-Of Service Flow?
3. If yes, is this authorization via API? Are there any charges that issuer bank have to pay for small-business / partners to use Transaction Control API?
4. If possible can you refer us to relevant personnel in APAC who can help us out with technical and commercial terms to partner?

Regards,

Small Business

3 REPLIES 3
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Visa Transaction Control API

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Please see below response.

1. Is usage of Transaction Control API correct for this application? No. Please check the below API , which I feel is close to your use case.

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/dps-card-and-account-services/
2. As a 'small business' do we need authorization(or sponsorship) from the issuer (banks) to implement Customer Enrollment Flow and Visa On-Behalf-Of Service Flow? Yes
3. If yes, is this authorization via API? Are there any charges that issuer bank have to pay for small-business / partners to use Transaction Control API? No. It is not through API. You have to work with an Issuing Bank to get the license 
4. If possible can you refer us to relevant personnel in APAC who can help us out with technical and commercial terms to partner? This has to be taken up with issuing bank. Once you are authorized, you can come back here, try your solution in Sandbox and get promoted to higher environments and go live.

Good luck !!

Thanks,

Jai

Abhay
Regular Visitor

Hi Jai,

Thanks for your response. I found that DPS-Card-and-Account-Services is not available in Asia-Pacific. What could be the next best alternative to use ?
yashsani49563