Visa Developer Community

Helper

Requested data access level [FULL] is more detailed than merchant profile level [SUMMARY], assuming

I tried calling the VisaCheckout with dataLevel = FULL like below:

function onVisaCheckoutReady() {
V.init({
apikey: "....",
settings: {dataLevel:"FULL"},
});

But then I got the following in the response object:

"responseStatus":{
"status":200,
"code":1017,
"severity":"WARNING",
"message":"Requested data access level [FULL] is more detailed than merchant profile level [SUMMARY], assuming the latter."
}

How can I use FULL in sandbox account?

3 REPLIES
Community Scholar

Re: Requested data access level [FULL] is more detailed than merchant profile level [SUMMARY], assum

Hi,

Thanks for your question! We have an expert team that manages questions specific to the Visa Checkout product. Please submit this inquiry to Developer@visa.com and someone will connect you to the expert team soon!

Thank you,

Diana

Thanks,
Diana

Re: Requested data access level [FULL] is more detailed than merchant profile level [SUMMARY], assum

I also have the same query about changing the access level to [FULL} in my profile.

How to make the change?

Regards

Nambi Vasudeva

(nambi@vihana.com.au)

Community Scholar

Hi @NambiVasudeva,                             

We have an expert team that manages questions specific to the Visa Checkout product. Please email this inquiry to Developer@visa.com and someone will connect you to the expert team soon!

Thanks,
Diana