Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by txeriff Newbie

Hi All, I hope some1 can help. Sometimes the ERP system because random table locks causes the refund (or payment) not to be processed. It rollsback after the refund was sent to cybersource.&...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code June 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved

ATM Locator

Solved
by Christoph Regular Visitor

Hi together, we startet to implement the VISA ATM locator and are fine so far. But we have some detailed question about some data fields of the ATM inquiry:Is there a possibility to choose a diff...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data June 2019
Tags used in this post:
atm
Solved
by mashood Regular Visitor

Hi, We want to test the visa api token service implementation (e.g. token lifecycle, token inquiry, update card metadata, etc endpoints) but it seems that it is restricted and no sandbox environm...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data June 2019
Solved
by RamanV Regular Visitor

I am testing visa checkout in Sandbox. Everything is working.However,  how do I check whether the transactions are happening properly ?  I would like to see the account of the merchant as we...

Unsolved
by alaneng Helper

Hi, I'm making requests to the Merchant Measurement API and I'm supplying the month of `201501` to `monthList` parameter, and it returns successfully with data for that month. However, changing the mo...

Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard