How to generate new Cert/Sandbox certificate after existing one expired

Solved! Go to solution
developers
Helper

How to generate new Cert/Sandbox certificate after existing one expired

Hi, i have a project in production status, it has been live for sometimes. Now i want to introduce new features, but the sandbox and cert certificate & key have both expire. I have no idea how to generate these key/certificate. checking on the project credential for this project i cant find anywhere with option generate certificate/keys for previous stages.

regards

4 REPLIES 4
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: How to generate new Cert/Sandbox certificate after existing one expired for live project

Hello @developers

If you your Sandbox certificate has expired, please follow the steps below to renew SBX & CERT certificate:

Login to project dashboard for which SBX & CERT certificate has expired

To renew Certificate for SBX environment, click on credentials under Sandbox tab

SBX CERT.png

Click "+ Get New Certificate", Select "Generate a CSR for me (default)" or "Submit my own CSR" & click "Create New CSR"

SBX Get New Cert.PNGSBX Create a new CSR.PNG

Make sure to "Download/Copy Certificate Private Key", "Confirm" and continue

Get New CERT.PNG

Now, SBX cert will be issued

SBX new CERT.png

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: How to generate new Cert/Sandbox certificate after existing one expired for live project

Hello @developers

Below are the steps to follow to review certificate for certification environment. 

Go to project dashboard for which certification certificate is expired or expiring, click on certificate tab and then credentials section:

CERT credentials.png

Request OTP, receive OTP in your inbox:

CERT save password.png

After you enter OTP, you will see the option to request new certificate. Select "Get New Certificate" or "Resume Request" 

Here you can either re-use your current information to submit CSR or submit a new CSR

CERT CSR Steps.png

Enter phone number of the user who will be received the credentials. 

Phone Number.png

After you submit certification certificate request, VDP team will review your request and update accordingly. 

Below is the status you will see when you submit CSR file for review

CERT new CSR.png

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
developers
Helper

Thanks all for the detailed answers. i was able to resolve my problem
Joe123ggg

Re: How to generate new Cert/Sandbox certificate after existing one expired