Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by cem Newbie

Do I have to estimate the development time? Can someone who has experience give me a hand? The application makes simple purchases online. They asked me to estimate the integration time of the VISA API...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter January 2019
Unsolved
by jbonglo Helper

I'm a noob here. I'm using the Cybersource Payments API. I'm currently creating a payment authorization as illustrated here. Simply put, I'm getting a 404 error on POSTing to: https://sandbo...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token January 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by kmower Regular Visitor

We went live with our Flexible Token API payment solution last year, and every has being going fine. We aren't storing anything except the Token in our database. However, now, we would like to be able...

Posted in Use Cases January 2019
Unsolved

Merchang ID

Solved
by around Regular Visitor

Hi, I called my bank, wells fargo to obtain a merchant ID and I was told that they could only offer me a merchang id that will work with Authorize.netCould you clarify me if I can use your Development...

Posted in Use Cases January 2019
Solved
by jbonglo Helper

I'm working with the tokens API ('/cybersource/flex/v1/tokens?apikey=API_KEY').  When invoking the API, I get the error shown below. I'm using the test credit card number 411111111111111, which i...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token January 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard