Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Xaser Regular Visitor

I'm trying to upload my CSRopenssl req -new -keyout PrivateKey.pem -out CSR.pem -subj "/emailAddress=name@comain/UID=<uid>-PROD/CN=visa/O=LLC COMPANY/OU=IT/C=RU/ST=Moscow/L=Moscow"...

Posted in New to Visa Developer October 2018
Solved
by charliebarnes Regular Visitor

What is the advantage of adding visa checkout in samsung pay? Do they count as samsung purchase if you pay with visa checkout on your phone?I already have visa checkout but i don't understand why i sh...

Posted in Use Cases October 2018
Unsolved
by Vasanth Regular Visitor

Hi Visa Team, We are in need of populating bank details such as Bank Name, Addreess, City/ State and Zipcode when the user enters the card number. Is there any API available where we ca...

Posted in Use Cases October 2018
Unsolved
by Simone_BB Regular Visitor

Hello, I'm getting started to use Visa Checkout, my website is a ONG that it'll receive donation. The button of Visa Checkout is in the webiste, but where do I put the bank/wallet that will...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code October 2018
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Uday Helper

Hello, While integrating v6.6.0 - SandBox,  we tested the sample which comes with checkout SDK.  Tested on Android O.S 8.0   - After tapping on button, it just hangs ...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors October 2019
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard