Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by KA Newbie

I have not received an updated Visa BIN file format doc and it seems there have been changes to the BIN file specific to OCT acceptance.  Can anyone assist me with what has changed and which spec...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data January 2018
Solved
by hg Newbie

HI guys! I am working with the visa checkout API and i am wondering where do i put the receiver informations? I get the sender info from the visa checkout button but where do those money go? to what a...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code January 2018
Solved
by colds Newbie

I am running Windows Server 2008 with the software Intergy.  I am unable to remotely reboot the server now and I get this error message: Developer error: Invalid Preference detected: 1692Pre...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter January 2018
Solved
by ryanwawr Regular Visitor

Does anyone know how to change (or disable) the animation used on the visa checkout button? The only documentation I can find on it is in the release notes for version 5.5, which states that the butto...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code January 2018
Solved
by mz Helper

Hello, Integrating with Visa Checkout and a payments processor does not work if I use my API KEY.If I just replace my API KEY with the Visa Checkout API KEY used by another developer, it works fi...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token September 2018
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard