Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Vivek Regular Visitor

Hi All, I am using VISA B2B Connect APIs and running from SOAPUI for testign purposes. I tried Add Bank API and I got the successful response as well. But when I tried Get Bank API for the newly...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data January 2018
Solved
by pratyushr Newbie

Hi, What is the format of the encrypted payment instrument while giving input to the provision token with PAN ( API)?  Is this a JSON that needs to be used to make a JWE or a delim...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code December 2017
Solved
by Abay Regular Visitor

Hi!Is there any documentation on mVisa android sdk(1.8,0) or maybe sample app? SDK archive contains only aar library without comments, so it's not very clear Kind Regards,...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data February 2018
Unsolved
by tbernardes Regular Visitor

Hi Guys, I'm facing an issue with regards to the Visa Checkout button on SPA environments. I found that the VCO SDK only binds elements thas is already loaded on the page searching by the v-...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code December 2017
Solved
by jm1234 Regular Visitor

Hello, I'm trying the second use case from  https://developer.visa.com/vdpguide?next=get-started-overview Getting Started GuideTesting X-Pay-Token Connectivity Using SOAPUII'm gett...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token December 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard