Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

Test Question

Unsolved
by niks Helper

Hello,I have developed an application and I want to integrate the visa payment with my application. When I test "Performing Sale" wiht this request (for example) { "amount":200, "currency": "EUR"...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data September 2017
Unsolved

JWE in C#

Unsolved
by WillieBurgerICS Regular Visitor

Hi All, I am working on a simple app to use the Visa Token Service Api's. The bit I am really batteling with is building a method were I can pass a string object and encode it as a JWE. From...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code July 2021
Unsolved
by i3t Regular Visitor

Hello,I'm getting start with Visa Checkout integration on my App and, firstly, I just tried to run the code sample which is available in SDK folder (iOS and Android).I did notice that, on iOS SDK, I j...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code October 2017
Solved
by ezra88 Newbie

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this. Generally speaking, is there a way to access one's transaction history via an API? I've created an app that allows me to visualize my spending in ba...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Tags used in this post:
API
Unsolved
by i3t Regular Visitor

Hello,My scenario is the following:My App must have several merchants, each one with your own account, and the users must to be abble to buy from each one of them. So, the App must to be abble to swit...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard