Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

Dear team,facet of issued with out hightions much't bee needt for me issued of visa cardpleas resloved provlem as soon as possble....

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by charoitel Regular Visitor

What Visa API should I use for making deposit and release payment? Use CaseA merchant may ask for deposit during checkout, where <API> check the available credits for the card and...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by stosh Helper

When using the Visa Direct API's, Is is possible to use a single AFT to fund multiple OCTs? In this case the transactionIdentifier of the original AFT would be used in the request for each of the...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2017
Tags used in this post:
Solved
by dtwhittier Newbie

Hi all, I am just getting started with Visa Developer and am trying to set up an API for an OCT Request. I am seeing that there is an optional field labeled FeeProgramIndicator, but am not sure w...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data September 2017
Tags used in this post:
oct
Unsolved
by kktam Regular Visitor

I am new to VISA developer and try to first test the Card Validation before developing a program for it.Initially I am trying to emulate the Card Validation live call used in this sample tutorial page...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token September 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard