Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

Geo Blocking

Solved
by stepwaec Helper

I was checking the VTC API and did not find a control that would allow to setup a white/blacklist containing merchant country codes. The aim here would be to give the cardholder the possibility...

Posted in Use Cases December 2017
Solved

CHARGEBACK

Solved
by Nitin15 Regular Visitor

Hello,  i want to implement the mvisa qr payment system, how do i proceed for the implmentation of chargeback and presentment request? thank you....

Solved
by mz Helper

I'm calling Visa Checkout from a frame. My code works fine when I test it from a normal page, but I get the following exception when I run the page from a frame. DOMException: Blocked a frame wit...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code January 2018
Solved
by eatplaysleep Regular Visitor

Looking into possible ways to turn a card "off" and then back "on". For simplicity sake let's say all transactions will be disabled. One option is of course the Transaction Controls and setting.....

Posted in Use Cases December 2017
Solved
by Vivek Regular Visitor

VISA B2B Connect All the Post API response attribute Status is "In Process". Can't we post any new transactions like adding bank, companies making payments. the response is always In Process henc...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data February 2018
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard