Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by tbernardes Regular Visitor

Hi Guys, I'm facing an issue with regards to the Visa Checkout button on SPA environments. I found that the VCO SDK only binds elements thas is already loaded on the page searching by the v-...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code December 2017
Solved
by jm1234 Regular Visitor

Hello, I'm trying the second use case from  https://developer.visa.com/vdpguide?next=get-started-overview Getting Started GuideTesting X-Pay-Token Connectivity Using SOAPUII'm gett...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token December 2017
Unsolved
by BenWT Regular Visitor

Hi, I have setup and connected to the ATM Locator API. I can make requests and receive responses just fine, however, all of the results from the API are around 50-80 miles from the search lo...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data December 2017
Solved
by kjw Regular Visitor

Issues using Visa Checkout button in IE and Edge.It only works in Chrome!  I have a simple web page below. I have x'd out my API key.  When ran in Edge - You cannot enter input int...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code December 2017
by Meedja Regular Visitor

Hi guys,I'm struggling a bit to understand the workflow of Visa Checkoutso I've managed to initialise the visa checkout button in my page, I have put through a payment which has returned a "success" r...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code January 2018
Tags used in this post:
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard