Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by balex Newbie

I am trying to test the Visa Travel Notification APIs in the Visa sandbox. I am able to call the API using the partner BID that is assigned to me. When I call the 'Add Travel Itinerary' API I get an e...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data January 2018
Solved
by rahul-prabhakar Regular Visitor

I wanted to test the client-onboarding API for Visa Checkout. But I am getting authorization failed for the URL. Can you tell me how to run the onboarding api on sandbox account. I  also wan...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token January 2018
Tags used in this post:
Solved

Hello everyone! ... I am currently starting to use the api in delphi, but I have a problem. When I try to perform a RESTRequest it shows me an error that says "unspecified certificate from client" I w...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code January 2018
Tags used in this post:
API
Solved
by chai Regular Visitor

Hi Everyone,I am trying to get the current exchange rate for a transaction done on a card. However the value I get from the Foreign Exchange API ( https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/foreign_excha...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data January 2018
Solved
by alex23_mj Regular Visitor

Hi there,  I'm trying to verify my CSR for Visa checkout so I can promote my project, but I haven't had any luck. Been using openssl and filling in the necessary info, however, when using Vi...

Posted in New to Visa Developer May 2019
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard