Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by prashanta Helper

I have configured a callback endpoint. How long it takes visa admin to approve it? And what are the checks done?...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing October 2017
Unsolved
by sandeepsal Newbie

HiI am using the Visa Checkout SDK 5.5.0 for Android. I am able to see the button on my project on the Production server with my API Key and Profile name. When I click the button however, I get to the...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors October 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved

Overall Question

Unsolved
by Sheldon_Gaines Regular Visitor

Hi, my name is Sheldon Gaines! I wanted to know as an android and IOS phone app developer, what can I use this for? I know me and my company has the next big idea that's going to change the worl...

Posted in New to Visa Developer October 2017
Unsolved
by Vasyl Helper

Hi.I just created new application for Merchant Search create cert and called hello world successfully.But when I try to call Merchant Search I got Internal Application Error in response.Also tryed fro...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors October 2017
Solved
by igarcia Regular Visitor

Hi, I use Visa checkout framework on my project, and recently, in order to support the upcoming iPhone X, I updated my XCode to the newest version 9, but now I'm getting an error while compi...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2017
Tags used in this post:
ios
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard