Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by i3t Regular Visitor

Hello,I'm getting start with Visa Checkout integration on my App and, firstly, I just tried to run the code sample which is available in SDK folder (iOS and Android).I did notice that, on iOS SDK, I j...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code October 2017
Solved
by ezra88 Newbie

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this. Generally speaking, is there a way to access one's transaction history via an API? I've created an app that allows me to visualize my spending in ba...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Tags used in this post:
API
Unsolved
by i3t Regular Visitor

Hello,My scenario is the following:My App must have several merchants, each one with your own account, and the users must to be abble to buy from each one of them. So, the App must to be abble to swit...

Unsolved
by anwuna Regular Visitor

I'v successfully added your issuer SDK for QR parsing (version 1.5.2 for swift 3.1) to my IOS App. However we're upgrading all our apps to Swift 4.0 and your SDKs currently do not support Swift 3.2/4....

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code October 2017
Unsolved
by sarfaraz Regular Visitor

Hi, I have developed one application and want to integerate visa payment with my application. I want to know which APIs are required to do the same. I am doing it firat time so no idea how t...

Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard