Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Miles Newbie

As far as I am aware of, during a dispute, the payment processor provides the merchant documents through VROL. Is there any API that would allow a payment processor to directly send these documents fr...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Unsolved
by LV Newbie

Hello,Considering B2B Virtual Account Payment Method, does the scheme mean that supplier must be integrated into the process or payment may be submitted to any, even unknown, supplier? May b...

Posted in Use Cases September 2020
Tags used in this post:
B2B
Unsolved
by yatin Newbie

Hi,While making request  to https://sandbox.api.visa.com/visadirect/mvisa/v1/merchantpushpayments api with following request body I am getting  error with status 400 and code 9124....

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token September 2017
Unsolved
by kendall Newbie

Hello,  I am a developer from Trinidad and Tobago and would like to find out more about your API services for "Online Merchants" wishing to integrate credit card processing payments specific...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Unsolved
by seitee Newbie

Hi , I've been looking for the way to establish the required info such as BIN for others that needed for Visa Direct / Visa Checkout. I''ve spoken to local banks in Singapore and New Zealand and...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter September 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard