Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by yatin Newbie

Hi,While making request  to https://sandbox.api.visa.com/visadirect/mvisa/v1/merchantpushpayments api with following request body I am getting  error with status 400 and code 9124....

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token September 2017
Unsolved
by kendall Newbie

Hello,  I am a developer from Trinidad and Tobago and would like to find out more about your API services for "Online Merchants" wishing to integrate credit card processing payments specific...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Unsolved
by seitee Newbie

Hi , I've been looking for the way to establish the required info such as BIN for others that needed for Visa Direct / Visa Checkout. I''ve spoken to local banks in Singapore and New Zealand and...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter September 2017
Unsolved
by mlennox Regular Visitor

I would like to develop a service using the Visa APIs, specifically merchant location - are these available in Europe yet or just the US? If US only, are threre any plans to make these available...

Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by kiyokaz Regular Visitor

I just strated looking at the offers API and I have a customer who wants to reward people who shop anywhere in an area. Do you have to specify a specific merchant or can we get notified for every tran...

Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard