Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by rubailly Helper

hello community, We are implementing mVisa and have been asked to generate a certificate chain from a trusted CA to setup Mutual SSL Authentication.My question is: how and where do we get this ce...

Posted in New to Visa Developer September 2017
Solved
by Stanley_Oh Regular Visitor

Hello,I have a question regarding the MerchantPushPayments GET message.The MerchantPushPayments GET message requires the statusIdentifier field which is obtained from the response of the MerchantPushP...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2017
Solved
by cbolin805 Newbie

Hello, I have tried contacting merchants provided on the visa website but none seem to know what the visa direct program is. I am hoping to find a licensed Visa Direct acquirer that can sponsor m...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter August 2017
Unsolved
by Diriga Regular Visitor

Do some sandbox testing and I was able to submit requests through the Cybersource API, I'm not sure which JSON object to pass to consume the "Create a Sales Transaction" method, I understand that this...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2017
Solved
by Aju Helper

Hi, I use Visa checkout in my application, Everything works fine in sandbox mode. When i connect to production with production key am getting error like ** VisaCheckoutSDK Configuration Err...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing August 2017
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard