Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Mwaa Newbie

Hello,  I have been working on a small application using various api end points. Upon closer inspection of the docs i discovered that there is a clasue that mentions Visa Direct Apis are acc...

Posted in New to Visa Developer July 2017
Unsolved

Hi, I registered my app and I have downloaded the sample node app. I am trying to run  npm test and I get the following error{ Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND sandbox.api.visa.com sandbox....

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token July 2017
Unsolved
by Ray_Yeh Regular Visitor

I use SoapUI  to test  CyberSource Payment API. https://sandbox.api.visa.com/cybersource/payments/v1/authorizations.I got the error Code 9159."Token validation failed" . Could you...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token July 2017
Unsolved
by shubhamAgr Regular Visitor

Hi,  I want sample codes to understand how to decrypt the encTokenInfo which i get by provision token or payment data API in the Visa Token Service....

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code July 2017
Unsolved
by dhiru1211 Regular Visitor

Hi All, We are connecting to PROD api as we are in release mode. We are trying to retreive the rates in PROD but we are seeing failure for few currencies. We have around 150 currencies out o...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing July 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard