Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

Visa Direct

Unsolved
by BMen Newbie

Can the Visa Token Service (API) be integrated with Visa Directs Credit Card Bill Payment.e.g. Can a token be used to initiate a Credit Card Bill Payment to the account associated with the token? (Spe...

Posted in Use Cases May 2017
Unsolved
by Uday Helper

Hey guys, I integrated the SDK  ( Android )  ( v4.6.2 ) and configured the API KEY and PROFILE_NAME as well. Got the API  key  from portal and everythings fine and receiv...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data May 2017
Tags used in this post:
sdk
Unsolved
by modipawan8126 Regular Visitor

I am using VDC api to integrate with cybersource. But getting following error. Tokenization provider error: Recurring Billing or Secure Storage service is not enabled for the merchant I just...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors May 2017
Unsolved
by sonnv Newbie

Dear Visa,I got 404 error when calling Global ATM Locater AIP. I attached log file for further information. Pls give me an advise, If any wrong, Pls corect me....

Posted in Product Functionality Errors May 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Aguinaldo Regular Visitor

Hello, I'm implementing the visacheckout and sending the payment data to the cybersource works ok. However, now you need to decrypt the returned payment data so that you can send it to another provide...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard