Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Saferpay Regular Visitor

Hello,I am trying to use the Get Payment Data API.So far I have been able toregister, create an App and get xpay token and select APIscreate a profile and a demo page with visa checkout button,get a c...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Mapy Regular Visitor

Hi!I've set up the PHP sample codes and I'm trying to use the PullFundsTransaction GET. But I don't know where the statusIdentifier comes from. The docs just says it's required.  ...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code July 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Iskander Newbie

Hi! Please help me to understand few things:1) How long does it take to register merchant account?2) How will I connect bank account with merchant account?3) Is merchant able to send money from h...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2018
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Easypay Regular Visitor

Hi, My name is Fred William Ferguson and am a lead developer at EasyPay. I tried entering this data in your contact us form but it kept saying "invalid character in comment" We were excited...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing July 2016
Solved
by powdernine Regular Visitor

The Alerts API guide mentions that the alert engine can send the cardholder a message via SMS, Email, mobile application or "the client's website". We would like to send messages to our users directly...

Posted in Use Cases November 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard