Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Pymnts Regular Visitor

Hi, I am integrating VisaCheckout into a web page using the Javascript SDK. Mostly everything works OK with the sandbox environment. But when I checked the browser console, there was a message fr...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token June 2016
Unsolved
by eart_cs Regular Visitor

Hello, How can I get timeout response 202  in my Java app?I tried to send sample xml/json from the multipullfunds page as POST, but the server returns status code 500 and Internal Error...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data June 2016
Solved
by ma Regular Visitor

Hello All,  I've failed to get an encPaymentInstrument value in order to use the token service API.So, I have always received just below response when i use my encPaymentInstrument ...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token July 2016
Unsolved
by d691maurya Newbie

I would like to know if there is any way to create recurring payments(or subscriptions) using CyberSource or any other api....

Posted in Use Cases January 2018
Unsolved
by YK Regular Visitor

Hi, i'm new to visa, and trying to integrate Visa SDK for android, the sample can successfully run at my android studio. But when I copy the function to my current Payment Class, this error appea...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code June 2016
Tags used in this post:
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard