Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by blake Regular Visitor

Since Friday, a call to the GetPaymentData endpoint (https://sandbox.api.visa.com/wallet-services-web/payment/data/{callId}?apikey={apiKey}) has failed. We get back a 500 Internal Server Error. W...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data January 2017
Tags used in this post:
Solved
by tsf820 Regular Visitor

We are developing an application that hopes to use the Visa Direct platform to facilitate the immediate transfer of payments between our users and recognize that we need a relationship with a Visa Acq...

Posted in Use Cases February 2020
Solved
by lasiyanothome Regular Visitor

Hi can anyone help me with understanding this paticuler development. i have an idean for my market but i need a developer who understands and would like to work on a partnership basis. ...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter January 2017
Unsolved
by smeet Helper

I am new to Visa development. As described in getting started, I created an application and added API "Visa Global ATM Locator". The API request is processed by VISA, but I am getting authorizati...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token January 2017
Solved
by adarshp Regular Visitor

Hi I am trying to integrate Visa direct PushFundsTransactions POST API in c#When I tried to connect to sandbox environment I get forbidden error. Please give me some suggestion....

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token January 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard