Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by SDrinkwater Regular Visitor

I'm having some trouble getting the PullFundsTransaction to work. Any ideas on what might be going wrong would be extremely helpful. I have also noticed that the cards provided as test data are n...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data December 2016
Unsolved
by bhaskar_de Regular Visitor

Hi There,I am part of a software application development team which is developing a payment gateway that would allow visa, master, Discover, amex etc card processing.I have gone through the Java SDK p...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code December 2016
Unsolved
by Recoupi Regular Visitor

Hi,can you tell us how we can use the customer Express enrollment form. where can we find the link to direct users to?...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter January 2017
Unsolved
by simplifiedxfers Regular Visitor

I am looking to create a very simple application, initially.  If VisaDirect is able to help me move funds from one visa prepaid debit card to another (BOTH OWNED BY ME, so this is an internal tra...

Posted in Use Cases November 2018
Unsolved

Hi, am trying to run the simple demo code below and getting errors as follows:https://developer.visa.com/products/vop/reference#vop__customer__v1__enroll_customer// Body{ "authenticationDetails": {...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors December 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard