Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by saisandeep Occasional Visitor

Facing an issue in helloworld api only{"responseStatus": {"status": 401,"code": "9159","severity": "ERROR","message": "Token Validation Failed","info": ""}}Here i am trying to create a x-pay token&nbs...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token 13 hours ago
Unsolved
by Ahad Occasional Visitor

Dear Support team, We are trying to register a buyer using below services but getting  "Malformed request body" as response. We have already filled all mandatory fields. Api End Point-&...

Posted in Visa Direct Support Thursday
Unsolved
by bijujoseph New Contributor

The below is groovy scriptimport javax.crypto.Mac;import javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec;import groovy.json.JsonOutputdef hmac(String secretKey, String data) {Mac mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA256")Se...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token Tuesday
Unsolved

Rights to Code

Unsolved
by younis New Contributor

I read in the terms of use that if I use Visa Developer then Visa has all the rights to the code. Does that include the rest of my code, or do I just have to forfeit rights to the parts that I used Vi...

Unsolved

Visanet account

Unsolved
by ndumisony New Contributor

Hi, I am new to VisaNet, My client has a business and needs to send a payment link with invoice so she can receive payment from her clients abroad.  How can i assist her to create a VisaNet accou...

Posted in New to Visa Developer a week ago
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard