Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Thamira Newbie

I need support to understand how This OCT and AFT work. As I understand it, when we use the Pull Push process of the VISA Funds Transfer API, we need bank support to deploy it. Can we use this directl...

Posted in New to Visa Developer yesterday
Unsolved
by Renuka New Contributor

Dear Visa team, I'm encountering an issue with the decryption of MLE response.I have used the below Java code MLEResponse mleResponse = getMleResponse(encryptedResponseStr);String encData =...

Posted in Message Level Encryption 56m ago
Unsolved
by Kavinsivakumar Occasional Visitor

Hi,We are getting a NPPS012 error in the response when working with MLE. Below are the details of the test.  Request:{"encData":"eyJlbmMiOiJBMTI4R0NNIiwiaWF0IjoxNzE1MDc1OTQ0MzE5LCJhbGciOiJSU...

Posted in Message Level Encryption yesterday
Unsolved
by saisandeep Occasional Visitor

Facing an issue in helloworld api only{"responseStatus": {"status": 401,"code": "9159","severity": "ERROR","message": "Token Validation Failed","info": ""}}Here i am trying to create a x-pay token&nbs...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token Monday
Unsolved
by Ahad Occasional Visitor

Dear Support team, We are trying to register a buyer using below services but getting  "Malformed request body" as response. We have already filled all mandatory fields. Api End Point-&...

Posted in Visa Direct Support Thursday
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard