Re: Transfer money between individuals (from one card to another) - are there fees?

Solved! Go to solution
cecitoscana
Regular Visitor

Transfer money between individuals (from one card to another) - are there fees?

We are integrating several Visa APIs into our product including the Visa Transfers API. 

We are wondering if when one individual transfers money to another one (from one card to another) if there is a fee that will be charged?

We know fees are charged when paying at a restaurant or retail place but are not sure if there are fees when individuals are transferring funds

5 REPLIES 5
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: Transfer money between individuals (from one card to another) - are there fees?

Hi @cecitoscana

Can you please let me know which specific API are you looking the quote for? 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
cecitoscana
Regular Visitor

Hi! We are using the Transfer API - pushFundsTransaction and pullFundsTransaction

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @cecitoscana

In order to provide you a price quote, we need set of infomration from you. Can you please send me an email at Developer@visa.com and will provide you the set of information needed. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
manishjain

Even I want to know about it.
Thanks in advance.
Developer & Bug Tester at Dreamy Tricks
TekhniQs

Hey @cecitoscana dude,

Can you please provide all the details that are required to quote it as mentioned by @vkamboj sir :D. I would also know about it in detail, thanks.

Regards,

Anik Krish - Developer at TekhniQs.com