Re: Cannot create new application: Error There was some error processing your request. Please try ag

RonKWP
Regular Visitor

Cannot create new application: Error There was some error processing your request. Please try again.

I am unable to create a new application in the Visa Developer Center. I receive the following message regardless of the API type(s) I choose:

Error

There was some error processing your request. Please try again.

Please let me know if there is a system problem or if my account is not set up correctly?

4 REPLIES 4
Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Re: Cannot create new application: Error There was some error processing your request. Please try ag

Hello,

There were regular system updates going on, which might have caused this issue. Please try again and let us know the results.

Please share screen shots of an error, if the issue persist.

Thanks

Sanobar

RonKWP
Regular Visitor

VisaBug1.pngVisaBug2.pngVisaBug3.png

Thanks,

Ron

RonKWP
Regular Visitor

I should also note that I created another account with different email address, and same result. I assume this is not specific to any single account.

Also, to reproduce you should be able to simply create a new account and try to add an application, that's all I'm doing.

Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hi,

This error is not reproducing at our end and since you have already tried registering with different email, can you try it with different browser and share the results?

Also, can you please share both email address with which you are registered.  

Thanks

Sanobar