Re: Swagger for token-service-provisioning

Solved! Go to solution
vchandak
Regular Visitor

Swagger for token-service-provisioning

Can someone share the Swagger API specs for all the APIs available under : token-service-provisioning?

9 REPLIES 9
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are currently looking into this request. Will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Jai

vchandak
Regular Visitor

Thanks. I'm particularly looking for below APIs:

Check Eligibility

Get Cardholder Verification Methods

Send Passcode

Update Card Metadata

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @vchandak

The information that you have requested is in regard to a restricted product. There details are not available without submitting a access request and pending approval. 

Can you please send an email at Developer@visa.com and someone from the developer team will get you in contact with Visa Token Service Team. 

Note: Approval is not guaranteed. 

Thank you,

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
VC
Occasional Visitor

Hello

I now have the required access to https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/token-service-provisioning/docs via my ID, however, the API reference section here does not cover API reference for "Provisioning Tokens" APIs (Check Eligibility, Get Cardholder Verification Methods and Send Passcode). Please can you help me with API reference documentation for these APIs as well?

adamdevine

Thanks for the URL VC

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @VC

Since VTS is a restricted product, have you sent an email to Developer@visa.com for access request? Once you have access to the API, you will have access to API reference. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
VC
Occasional Visitor

Hi Vaibhav

Yes, as mentioned earlier, I have been provided with the required access to https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/token-service-provisioning/docs via my ID vishal.chandak2@Barclays.com, however, the API reference section here does not cover API reference for "Provisioning Tokens" APIs (Check Eligibility, Get Cardholder Verification Methods and Send Passcode).

Please can you help me with API reference documentation for these APIs as well?

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @VC

If you have already been granted access to VTS then I recommend you to work with VTS product team on API reference.

You can reply to the same email that sent you access approval notification. If you run into any issues, please send me an email at Developer@visa.com. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

jack1
Dabbler

Thanks for the link. I really helpful for me.