To promote your project into Production, please do the following:
1. Log in to the Developer Portal
2. Click on Create New Project
3. Specify Project Name and Project Description
4. Select the APIs you are interested to use in your project.
5. Select Generate a CSR for me (default) or Submit my own CSR
6. In the menu on the left side of the project page, click “Going Live.”
7. Provide in the information requested in the Going Live form, then complete the “Going Live Request Form.”
8. Click “Submit.”
Once completed, your information will be reviewed and either enabled or disabled based on the results of the investigation. All requests to be taken into production require valid Business information to be submitted in the Going Live Request. Failure to use valid information may return an error when completing the form to request Production access.
How to create a project - https://developer.visa.com/pages/working-with-visa-apis/create-project
Going Live With Visa Developer Project - https://developer.visa.com/pages/going-live
Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.