Re: Visa Checkout Login not working (Sorry, we’re unable to process your request at this time. ...)

mzissa
Regular Visitor

Visa Checkout Login not working (Sorry, we’re unable to process your request at this time. ...)

Whenever I try to login into Visa Checkout on the pop-up the appears when the Visa Checkout button is clicked, I get the message "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request at this time. Try again later or contact Customer Support."
The same thing happens if I try to register a new account.

visacheckout login not working.png

5 REPLIES 5
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Visa Checkout Login not working (Sorry, we’re unable to process your request at this time. ...)

Hi,

You have reached the Visa Developer Platform Community forum where you can get answers to queries on APIs exposed through the platform.

However, looks like you are trying to access Visa Checkout as a user from a Merchant's web site. Kindly check with the respective merchant to check on this issue so they to help you out accordingly.

Thanks,

Jai

mzissa
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I'm not a customer, I am a developer.

I have setup the Visa Checkout button which was very easy, but unfortunately the popup form doesn't work as stated (with the generic non-informative error). This error causes me to be not able to simulate the process as a user to test payments with Visa Checkout.

I found errors in the browser's console (SOME_KEY_HERE is a replacement of actual key that I am omitting from this post):

Request URL: https://sandbox.secure.checkout.visa.com/wallet-services-web/xo/account/ARMGUID/intent?apiKey=SOME_K...
Request Method: POST
Status Code: 400 Bad Request

Response body: {"responseStatus":{"status":400,"code":1015,"severity":"INFO","message":"Invalid request data. Please check the input against the API spec."}}

I don't understand at all why it would not be working. I have my Visa Checkout apikey entered and the form displays so I don't think that's the issue... Any idea?

Thank you and best regards,
Mazen

jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi, Thanks for the details.We have an expert team that manages questions specific to Visa Checkout APIs. Please submit your question via email to Developer@visa.com and someone will connect you to the expert team to answer your questions.

Thanks,

Jai

mzissa
Regular Visitor

Ok, thanks. Just sent an email to developer@visa.com
Meeks214
Occasional Visitor

@mzissa wrote:

Whenever I try to login into Visa Checkout on the pop-up the appears when the Visa Checkout button is clicked, I get the message "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request at this time. Try again later or contact Customer Support."
The same thing happens if I try to register a new account.

visacheckout login not working.png

I have faced the same issue. Can anyone help me?