Re: what is the next step after getting the EMV ARQC output ? Please suggest the next flow.

arjunan
Regular Visitor

what is the next step after getting the EMV ARQC output ? Please suggest the next flow.

During Visa Chip card connectivity with mPOS device. We got the output of ARQC attached  below. However we couldn't move to the next step. Please provide the detailed flow.

emv.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
arjunan
Regular Visitor

Re: what is the next step after getting the EMV ARQC output ? Please suggest the next flow.

Below are the  EMV Tags which we recived in ARQC,  So what exact Tags need to send  VISA direct or cyber source payments?

Application Cryptogram
Cryptogram Information Data
Issuer Application Data
Unpredictable Number
Application Transaction Counter (ATC)
Terminal Verification Results
Transaction Date
Transaction Type
Amount, Authorised (Numeric)
Transaction Currency Code
Application Interchange Profile
Terminal Country Code
Amount, Other (Numeric)
Terminal Capabilities
Cardholder Verification Method (CVM) Results
Terminal Type
Interface Device (IFD) Serial Number
Dedicated File (DF) Name
Application Version Number
Transaction Sequence Counter

Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hello Arjun

These fields can be used in many solutions with multiple APIs.

Are you registered user at Visa Developers Portal? And using any API in your solution? If yes, which one and what is your use case?

We have provided all required and optional fields used in our APIs on our portal in API documentation section. Review this link https://developer.visa.com/

Thanks

Sanobar

arjunan
Regular Visitor

Hello Sanobar, 

Many Thanks for your reply,

- Pertaining to your registration questions ,Yes we are the free registered user at Visa Developers Portal. Suggest if we required any paid registartion based on our below comments.

-Our Use case is to create the mPOS   Mobile Application. We have a Bluetooth based mPOS terminal, So With respect to EMV 4.3 version. we paired the terminal in our APP SDK and got tested by Swiping (Integrated Chip based Visa credit/debit card) and finally we received the ARQC. Those ARQC details were shared in detail with my previous post. However, we still want to know which VISA API requires to finalise the process and test in a sanbox mode then move to LIVE to get a self-certified Visa Ready mPOS Solutions.

Thanks,

Arjunan

Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hello,

Let me discuss this use case with  product team and get back to you with a suggestion on it. In the mean time you can review available APIs utility in overview section. 

Thanks

Sanobar

Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hello,

Let me discuss this use case with  product team and get back to you with a suggestion on it. In the mean time you can review available APIs utility in overview section. 

Thanks

Sanobar

arjunan
Regular Visitor

Thank you Sanobar.We look forward your suggestions. 

Thanks,

Arjunan

supagu
Dabbler

Hi,

I am also in the same boat, did you get a response to this?

I have an mPOS card reader, I get the ARQC from the device and am wondering what to do with this information now.

The cybersource API seems to be the closest to what I want to be able to submit this information as I see it has some EMV fields (https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/cybersource/reference#cybersource__cybs_payments_v2__v2__pro...)

Under pointOfSaleInformation

any help appreciated!