My sandbox certificate has expired, and was regenerated a few days ago, probably automatically by the system.
Since I don't have the private key for this new certificate - I need to regenerate it - but can't see how this is possible. I have no "regenerate" or "new" certificate on the credentials page.
Solved! Go to Solution.
We're happy to help. To request for new certificates, please follow these steps (refer to screenshot examples for reference):
1. Navigate to Visa Developer Portal at developer.visa.com. Login to the VDP account with the associated Visa Developer Portal email ID. Once logged in, your dashboard will show which project’s certificate is expiring.
2. Click to open the project with the expiring certificate.
3. Select Credentials from the left Navigation panel.
4. Click Request New Certificate and you will be guided through the workflow to request a new certificate.
5. You will get an email when the new credentials are provisioned.
Hi. Thanks - but the certificate is marked as ACTIVE, not expiring, and I don't have a way to request a new certificate in that scenario.
The issue date of the new certificate is 3 weeks ago - and I am certain I didn't request a new certificate 3 weeks ago. Could it have been auto-generated? Can I expire it somehow?
You can create a new project to download the private key. Please share your results with us and let us know if you have other questions.