Hey there @greenlight,
Can you please try again with the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Clear the cache and cookies from your web browser and re-login at https://developer.visa.com/portal/auth/login
2. Use another web browser (Google Chrome, IE, etc.)
3. Try entering a Project Name using letters only
4. Please limit the Project Description to 1000 characters
5. Please limit invalid characters or symbols that could be causing this error
6. Please select at least one API by check marking a checkbox
7. Select the option ‘Generate a CSR for me (default)’
If you're still experiencing an issue, please take a screenshot of the information that you're trying to submit and send it to me for further investigation. Hope that helps!
I sent you a follow up email today, however, I didn't receive any screenshots in your email. I have opened a ticket INC8210999 for the engineering team to review the issue and someone will reach out to you once we receive an update.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your queries in the community forum if you have other questions or need further assistance.
I have sent it 3 times through here and emails. I am getting the same uncommon error with 2 different OS. Also with 5 different browsers. It seems that it is a credential or authentication issue on VISA sandbox servers during new project creation whether Default or custom CSR.
I'm currently communicating with you directly over email using the email thread from email@example.com and I have received your contact details, available time slots and the time zone that you are in. Someone will schedule a phone call with you soon.