Is there an API method to get Ex Date from Token

kmower
Regular Visitor

Is there an API method to get Ex Date from Token

We went live with our Flexible Token API payment solution last year, and every has being going fine. We aren't storing anything except the Token in our database. However, now, we would like to be able to show the Expiry Date to a user for a valid saved token. Since we haven't stored this, I would like to know if there is an API method to get this information about the Token, without submitting a payment? 

Is there an API method, like Get Info, or something like that to get non-sensitive information about a token? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Is there an API method to get Ex Date from Token

Hello,

Since you are already live, can you please share the query and VDP project details to developer@visa.com. Our Production support team will be able to guide you further.

Thanks,

Jai

kmower
Regular Visitor

OK, thanks. Tried that, but I have not heard anything back. Hence my first stop being the forum ... 

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @kmower

Could you please provide me the email address from which you sent an email to developer support and I will take a look st your request. 

Thanks, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.